Therafirm Trouser Socks
EASE by Therafirm® trouser socks are designed to help prevent edema, DVT, and leg discomfort, prevent or treat mild varicose veins, and provide relief of heavy, tired, achy legs.* Featuring a soft, comfortable top that stays in place all day and reinforced toe and heel for durability. Best fit promoted with both short & long lengths!
EASE BY THERAFIRM® TROUSER SOCKS
True gradient compression delivers a controlled amount of pressure greatest at the ankle and gradually decreases towards the top of the stocking to promote better blood flow.
EASE by Therafirm® Trouser Socks Feature:
- Ultra stretchy yarns for ease in donning
- Soft comfort band is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced toe and heel
- Smooth toe seam
- Moisture wicking providing a dry comfortable coolness
- Nylon, lycra blend
- Hand wash in lukewarm or cold water with mild detergent. Avoid prolonged exposure to heat.
- 100% USA Made
Fit & Features
- Ultra stretchy yarns make the sock easier to put on
- High-tech CoolMax® or X-STATIC® fibers wick away moisture for a dyer & more hygienic sock environment
- Comfort designed top is non-restrictive while staying in place all day
- Reinforced, comfortable heel and toe
- Black and Navy colors contain X-STATIC silver fibers for moisture wicking
- Nylon, Spandex, and Polyester
- LATEX-FREE fibers for soft, cool comfort
- 100% USA Made
Disclaimer: For some reason, the white and black socks look larger lying down when matched up next to the khaki or navy. The manufacturer states it has somehting to do with the dye process. If you are petite in height, we recommend avoiding white and balck, even in the short lengths. If you are over 6'0 we recommend avoiding the khaki and navy.
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
For hygeine reasons, Heide's will only accept return on compression stockings for manufacturer's defects. If you are dissatisfied with your product for any reason, please reach out to Nicole at (218) 722-7860 with questions and concerns.