Custom Made Breast Prosthesis
If you have experienced any type of breast surgery, such as a full mastectomy, partial mastectomy, lumpectomy, breast conserving surgery, or reconstruction, the ABC Custom Breast Prosthesis may be right for you!
- Does your breast form shift and move, requiring you to adjust it throughout the day?
- Do you seek a life-like alternative to surgical breast reconstruction?
- Is your current breast form too hot?
- Do you struggle to find a breast form that is lightweight and comfortable?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, the custom made breast prosthesis may be right for you.
- Each form is customized to you. You choose the skin color, whether or not it has an aeriola and nipple, colors and sizes of the nipple and aeriola.
- Featherlight weight weight means it is the lightest weight prosthesis on the market.
- It hugs the contour of your chest wall and doesn't have to be worn in the pocket of the bra.
- Natural appearance and feel may help restore the confidence you deserve.
We will begin my scheduling a time for you to bring in the bras you wear most often, find the best bra to scan in, and preauthorize your insurance.
Personal Scan Session
Next, we use a state-of-the-art 3D scanner to create a 3D model of your chest wall and guarantee suprior accuracy. We do a series of scans in the bra you chose, and some scans without the bra to make a prosthesis that hugs each contour of you chest. In this appointment we will also choose colors and sizes of the form, nipple, and areola.
Final Fitting, Prosthesis Delivery
When the ABC custom breast prosthesis arrives, your fitter will contact you to set up a personal fit appointment to try the form on, talk through wear and care and warranty. You will leave with your new, personalized prosthetic.